18th July 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and age limit to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Upgrade, ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.?

Hi,
I want to apply an Internship in Upgrade, a division of ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.for Mobile App Development. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply an Internship there? Kindly tell me the age limit also the apply. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.?
  2. Skills required to join Mobile App Development Internship in Upgrade, ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.?
  3. Requirements and age limit to apply for an Internship in Unitech Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech Civil 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship at Wipro? -- [New]
  5. Which extra certification courses will be help to Computer Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What to do after completing 12th?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Unitech Pvt. Ltd. for B.E. Civil 7th semester student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  9. How and whom to approach for getting summer internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Visionics India Pvt. Ltd., Kazhakkoottam?
  11. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  12. List of companies which will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what companys will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what company's will provide internship for B.Tech students in Hyderabad?
  13. Does NTPC Nabinagar will give training or not?
  14. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  16. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in DRDO, Wipro, TCS and Microsoft, India for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  17. Age limit for Development Officer in LIC?
  18. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
20th July 2016, 03:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Upgrade, ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to apply an Internship in Upgrade, a division of ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.for Mobile App Development. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply an Internship there? Kindly tell me the age limit also the apply. Waiting for your reply!
Those candidates who are doing B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/ M.Tech from a recognized University are eligible for internship in ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.for Mobile App Development.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?