23rd November 2011, 04:34 PM
venki_venki

How to apply in the software companies? Which are the software companies in Hyderabad?

hi,

I learn all testing modules. can any one tel me how to apply jobs in software companys. and tell me some soft ware testing companys in hyderabad

24th November 2011, 06:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in the software companies? Which are the software companies in Hyderabad?

For off campus placements, you have to go to the career section of the companies in the website and register. Send your resume as per the requirements of the company. Some of the top Indian software companies are Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro Limited, Infosys Technologies Limited, Tech Mahindra, HCL Technologies, etc. There are many IT companies in Hyderabad. Some are Accenture Services Pvt Ltd, Acumen Software Technologies Ltd, Oracle India Pvt Ltds, Google Online India Pvt Ltd, etc.
7th December 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply in the software companies? Which are the software companies in Hyderabad?

I'm currently pursuing my be(ece) i want to get into software testing field .
Wat course should i join in order to improve my knowledge in testing field?
13th December 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

software is not recruiting freshers at this moment......freshers have to wait untill march.......
3rd February 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in computer engg.How apply for companies & How I come to know vacancies in software company?
31st August 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how we can get the campus selection in the college.
25th September 2016, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply in software company for job and suggest me some software company in India and some in Rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?