4th December 2011, 08:19 AM
DineshkumarECE

Guidance to do project based on DRDO being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?

Dear sir, Iam Dineshkumar. Now iam doing my 1st year Electronics and communication Engineering. Iam favour of doing my project based on drdo.during my final. If it possible can you mail me a particular details for my project. Now i want to know in what way my project would based on. Please mail me the possible thing to do. Thanking you, my mail is [email protected]

18th January 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance to do project based on DRDO being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?

I am pursuing btech IT and i am into second semester of my course.. can i apply at DRDO summer training program??
17th November 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance to do project based on DRDO being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?

i am interested for doing project in drdo .What is the procedure to apply and i am the student of 4 year ece
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?