4th February 2021, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Stipend offered to the 3D Animation interns in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad? Duration of this internship?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for the 3D Animation internship in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad. I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for this internship. And also let me know the duration of this internship.

6th February 2021, 03:06 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Stipend offered to the 3D Animation interns in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad? Duration of this internship?

Rs.6000/_month Stipend offered to the 3D Animation interns in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad? Duration of this internship.

Hope it helps.
6th February 2021, 03:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Stipend offered to the 3D Animation interns in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad? Duration of this internship?

The stipend which is offered to the 3D Animation internship in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad is Rs.6000 per month for the duration of 5 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 18th February 2021 and there are total 4 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, Adobe After Effects and Blender 3D.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.qlearncept.com
6th February 2021, 10:30 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to 3D Animation internship in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad would be Rs.6,000 per month.

The duration of 3D Animation internship in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad would be of 5 months.
9th February 2021, 04:16 PM
prynsh7

Stipend of INR 6000/month is offered for 5 months to 3D Animation interns in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad
15th August 2021, 09:39 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month offered to the 3D Animation Internship in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad

Duration 5 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?