28th June 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?

i am the student of MA 1sr year(public administration)from IGNOU i am 29year old.how much opportunity for job after my MA complete.and how much percentage required for the job.salary,age limit etc.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.A? How much percentage is required? I am a student of M.A 1st year from IGNOU
  2. How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  4. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  5. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?
  6. What is the age limit to get a job in Corporate after completing ICWA course? Will I get a job at 31 years of age?
  7. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  8. Details regarding IATA? Is there any age limit for this course? What are the job opportunities after completing this course? Which are the institutes in Mumbai?
  9. Will there be any Job Opportunities in CBI or CID for Doctors? Required age limit to apply for these Jobs?
  10. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get? -- [New]
  11. Can I get salaried job of Rs. 20,000 if completing Graduation with 66% marks?
  12. How can I get job in NTPC after completing B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required to get job?
  13. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  15. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the MCA job opportunities and salary details?
  17. After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy?
  18. Which course is the best suited for BSc IT?
29th October 2012, 07:29 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?

Hi,
First of all let me congratulate you that you are going to complete M.A. or master's in Arts degree. Now having said that, I have to say that since you have a master degree now, you will need even a 60% or more in this degree too to get chance in one of the leading IT companies like Infosys, IBM, TCS, CTS. For getting a chance for aptitude tests in such companies you need a 60% or more in all through your academical career including your graduation and master degree. Jobs does not discriminate between distance course or regular course. After master's degree you will get around Rs.20-22,000 per month depending on the company you join. In TCS this salary is much less.
30th July 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?

Gnm cource ke baad job kaisi ya kaha milti hai or par month minimum salery kya hogi cource ke baad job kab tak milegi ya nahi
15th May 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared HSC in two attempts and after 10 years of my HSC can I did the iata course? so please tell me I can do this course or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?