31st March 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?

hi...
this is himaja, dng my engg 2nd year in electrical engineering.... can i knw that internship offers in summer is good for a 2nd year student like me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  2. How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?
  3. What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?
  4. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  5. Where can I do summer internship in Vishakhapatnam? I am a 2nd year student
  6. List of companies which offering summer internship in NCR and How may a 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student apply for this summer internship?
  7. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  8. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  9. How to do summer internship? I am a student of CSE 2nd year
  10. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  11. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  12. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  13. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  14. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  15. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  16. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  17. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  18. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
12th April 2014, 09:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?

With the increasing population, every organization desires to have the best set of employees working for them, be it permanent employees, temporary employees or interns. Moreover, corruption plays a major role in this country. Hence getting an internship opportunity right at the end of second year of engineering is really difficult.

You can get the internship opportunity if:-
- You have very good contacts with some high ranking officials in any company preferably relatives.
- You are among the students of top IITs and NITs (not all IITs and NITs, only the top ones).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?