31st January 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any cut-off required to apply for internship in Wipro?

How to apply internship in Wipro(now i am doing mca 5th sem) and any cut off is their?

21st December 2017, 12:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any cut-off required to apply for internship in Wipro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply internship in Wipro(now i am doing mca 5th sem) and any cut off is their?

Yes, there is cut off required to apply for internship in Wipro. Candidates who have passed Class XII with at least 50% marks, Graduation with at least 60% marks and Post Graduation with at least 65% marks are eligible to apply for the Wipro Internship. Candidates have to apply for internships in Wipro through their college placement officer. Candidates are selected for the internship through online test which consists of Verbal, Quantitative and Logical questions. Those students who have passed Class X, XII and Graduation with over 75% marks are exempted from the online test for the admission to the internship. Candidates can find the details in the Wipro internship website link given Click Here
23rd March 2018, 12:36 PM
p.sushmitha reddy

Post Re: Is there any cut-off required to apply for internship in Wipro?

hello........

cut-off required to apply for internship in Wipro
10th pass, at least 50% in XII, 60% in Graduation and 65% in Post Graduation.

Online test involving Verbal, Quantitative, Logical and Technical.

They do not need to undergo an Online Test. For this, approval from the Campus Hiring Manager is needed.

If a candidate has more than 75% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation, an online test is not needed - post approval from the Campus Hiring Manager.

..............THANK U...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?