16th November 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Respected sir,
we the students of K.L.University B.Tech 2nd year want to do intenship in WIPRO. we are good at communication and aggerate C.G.P.A is greater than 8.
we are interested for internship in WIPRO.
so please tell us what is the procedure of it.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship in reputed companies?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in Wipro for MMS student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. How could I apply for internship in Wipro?
  10. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  14. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  16. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for XLRI student?
  18. How to get internship in WIPRO? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
21st November 2014, 08:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech 2nd year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that you do not have high probability of getting internship in Wipro. This is because :-
- Wipro mostly recruits fourth year or third year completed students for internships.
- Wipro has tie-ups with various institutes where it goes for recruitment and it gives internship opportunity to those recruits only.
- Otherwise, Wipro offers internships to top IITians and NITians.
- You can get internship in Wipro only after your third year and that too through contacts with high ranking senior official working in Wipro if you are not recruited by Wipro as permanent employee.
11th April 2016, 05:52 PM
gauravmahi007

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.E. 3rd year student?

Respected sir,
I am students of Medicaps institute of science and technology B.E. 3rd year want to do intenship in WIPRO. I am good at communication and aggerate C.G.P.A is 7.
I am interested for internship in WIPRO.
so please tell me what is the procedure of it.
Thanking You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?