24th September 2011, 05:52 PM
Rashmichiabasa

How can I get an internship from a reputed company? I'm a student of MCA(BIT Meshra) 5th sem

I am a student of MCA(BIT Meshra) 5th Semester. I need internship from a reputed company. how can i get internship.
send details on my email id..

24th April 2012, 08:21 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get an internship from a reputed company? I'm a student of MCA(BIT Meshra) 5th sem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashmichiabasa View Post
I am a student of MCA(BIT Meshra) 5th Semester. I need internship from a reputed company. how can i get internship.
send details on my email id..

Normally, the training centers assist the candidates to get the right company to complete their internship. However, you can also try to find it out from your own end.There are various sectors in which you will find paid internship programmes. Look for the 3 stars Hotels in your city, they would pay you for the 6 months Industrial training. You can also try in Banks, Financial Institutions, Telecom companies like ICICI, Standard Chartered, HDFC, Reliance, Bharti Cellular, Idea Cellular, Bajal Allianz, Aviva etc.

If you would have mentioned from which institute/college and in which city you are pursuing your degree course, it would have been easier to provide the full details.
21st December 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get an internship from a reputed company? I'm a student of MCA(BIT Meshra) 5th sem

i am pursuing mca 6 th sem from IMCC PUNE , i like to do internship in pune, please suggest me some companies name.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?