26th June 2012, 01:04 PM
prashant72.shukla

What is the procedure to take admission after completing B.Com?

hai, i want to enrol in c.s,
i am completed b.com,
so can i enrol in c.s
or what r the procedures to require to take admission.

23rd August 2012, 09:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant72.shukla View Post
hai, i want to enrol in c.s,
i am completed b.com,
so can i enrol in c.s
or what r the procedures to require to take admission.

After the completion of the Bachelors degree program in Commerce stream you are eligible to enroll directly into the Executive program, getting exemption from the Foundation program of the Company Secretary course.. The duration of the Executive program is nine months. The Company Secretary course is regulated by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India. The Executive program is followed by the Professional program and fifteen months Management Training. After qualifying Professional Examination and on successful completion of training, a candidate is admitted as an Associate Member of the ICSI and can use the letters ACS after his/her name i.e. Associate Company Secretary. Admission to the CS Course is open throughout the year and examinations are held twice a year in June & December.

For detail information refer to the official website of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?