24th December 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Which training courses can be done while studying electrical engineering?

I am in electrical engineering 4th semester completed and now facing year back because of only one first year subject. Please guide me whether there are any of the training or course available to complete during this period.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the electrical training courses available after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering course?
  2. Which training courses can be done while studying electrical engineering?
  3. Companies offering 2 months Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Haryana?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate?
  5. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  6. How to get internship 3 months co-operative summer training?
  7. Procedure to apply for training after Electrical Engineering at Indian Railway Institute of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur (Bihar)?
  8. How to apply for training in NTPC while studying in Cochin University of Science and Technology with Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  9. Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates
  10. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM?
  11. Electrical Locomotive companies providing 3 months Co-Operative Industrial training?
  12. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  13. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for Vocational Training in Indian Railway if pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  15. Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?
  16. How can I do App Development Training being an Electrical final semester student?
  17. List of industries in Hyderabad which are providing industrial training to Diploma in Electrical engineering holders -- [New]
  18. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy being an Electrical & Electronics student?
25th December 2016, 11:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which training courses can be done while studying electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in electrical engineering 4th semester completed and now facing year back because of only one first year subject. Please guide me whether there are any of the training or course available to complete during this period.
List of the companies for training for electrical engineering:-

1. Tata Consulting Engineers Limited, Subarnarekha Link Rd, Sakchi, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 669 7000

2. Samarth Engineering Co Pvt Ltd, Adityapur,Kandra Road, Kandra, Jamshedpur - 832402
Tata Kandra Road, Adityapur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 220 1164

3. Indian Steel And Wire Products Ltd, Telco Colony, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Phone: 0657 669 0425

4. Highco Engineers Pvt. Ltd., NH-33 Approach Road to Adityapur Toll Bridge, Adityapur
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 264 1863
26th December 2016, 01:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which training courses can be done while studying electrical engineering?

There are so many short term courses available in the market that you can pursue during your current course. Some of such courses are as below:

** PLC courses
** Switching System
** Filter Analysis
** Power System Maintenance

You can also go for summer training in many organisations. So, my suggestion to you is that you should apply as soon as the training forms released. You can apply for summer training in Nepa Limited, Polyplastics Limited etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?