22nd October 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for internship at NIMHANS for psychiatric social work?

Hi, I am Reshma from Kerala. I am a MSW student. I would like to do a 15 days internship programme at NIMHANS in psychiatric social work. Please let me know what are all the procedures.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do 15 days internship programme for MSW student in NIMHANS hospital under Psychiatric Social Work department? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to an internship at NIMHANS after MSW?
  3. Details of M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work at Nimhans Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Psychiatry Social Work Department, NIMHANS?
  5. How to apply for internship at NIMHANS for research work in Neurology and Genetics?
  6. Can I apply for M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work or Clinical Psychology?
  7. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Psychiatric Nursing in NIMHANS?
  8. When and how to apply for summer internship 2015 at NIMHANS?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Neurological Rehabilitation at NIMHANS for M.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?
  10. Previous year Question Papers for M.Phil Entrance Exam for Psychiatric Social Work?
  11. What is full of MSW? Is it a good course to take up?
  12. When entrance exam is going to be conducted in 2016 for admission in MSW course? Eligibility criteria of that entrance exam?
  13. Syllabus for M Phil entrance exam in Psychiatric Social Work at RINPAS? Question paper of the exam?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MSW course?
  15. How to pursue MSc degree in Psychiatric Nursing from NIMHANS? I am a 4th year student of BSc Hons Nursing
  16. Previous year papers for M.Phil Social Work exam?
  17. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship to complete final year project work?
  18. M.Sc Nursing Psychiatric can apply for NET in Social Medicine & Community Health?
26th December 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for internship at NIMHANS for psychiatric social work?

Hi. This is Nikita sadarangani studying at christ University BA in psychology. I want to know how to apply for an internship in summer vacation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?