10th December 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Which Training is best for me for one month being a candidate of pursuing Engineering in Electronics & Communication?

i m doing engineerin in E&C communication AFter 5th sem i want to traning for one month whats is best ...

Related Questions:
  1. About 6 month training in B.Tech 3 year in Electronics & Communication? Cost of training and streams for females?
  2. Which course is better for summer training if someone wants to go in designing sector?
  3. Procedure for doing training in BHEL for Electronics and Communication engineering student?
  4. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  5. Details of minor training in Patna for Electronics & Communication branch?
  6. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  7. Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?
  8. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  9. List Electronics companies in Chandigarh providing one month industrial training? -- [New]
  10. What are the possible training areas I can apply for while doing Electronics and Communication engineering?
  11. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  12. Training from L&T for a month?
  13. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?
  15. Does IIT provides training to other college students? Procedure and eligibility for training in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  16. List winter training companies in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication student?
  17. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  18. Weekend 1 month Internship in Electronics & Communication
8th August 2012, 09:46 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Which Training is best for me for one month being a candidate of pursuing Engineering in Electronics & Communication?

dear,

following are the best training for you:

EMBEDDED SYSTEM

VLSI DESIGN

.NET

J2EE

PHP

ADVANCED EMBEDDED SYSTEM

AUTOCAD

CATIA

MYSQL

C

C++

these are some you should pursue may be all or any one of them

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?