25th November 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Training in NTPC is not suitable for CSE students?

I am a CSE 3rd year student, I want to do training in NTPC Noida, it is right or wrong, because some people says that training in NTPC is not suitable for CSE students. Please help me to get right decision.

Related Questions:
26th November 2017, 11:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training in NTPC is not suitable for CSE students?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, doing Internship at NTPC is not suitable for you being a Computer Science Engineering candidate.

Only there are few streams for which doing Internship at NTPC is best option. They are,

@ Mechanical Engineering

@ Civil Engineering

@ Electronics Engineering

@ Electrical Engineering

@ Instrumentation Engineering

As you are from Computer Science background, I suggest you to do Internship at Computer Background companies. So that the courses you will be doing at Internship will be helpful to you in attaining better jobs after completion of studies. You may find further Internship details from the below website.

Click here for Internshala Official Website
26th November 2017, 11:44 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training in NTPC is not suitable for CSE students?

Yes, you can apply for internship at NTPC being a CSE student. First of all you have to contact the concerned branch of NTPC and approach the admin department to get the details of the application procedure, because there is no process to apply online. You have to submit your resume with the related documents. If they find you eligible then they will call you and then you have to follow their instructions carefully in order to get selected for the internship program.[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?