6th May 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Dadri for Chemical students? Important dates of application?

Hi Friends,
What is date of applying Summer Training in NTPC, Dadri? What is the eligibility criteria for Chemical students to do Training in NTPC?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
  2. Will I get summer training in NTPC Dadri being a chemical engineering student
  3. Six week summer training in BHEL Haridwar for Engineering students?
  4. How to apply for summer training in NTPC? Last date of application?
  5. How to apply for summer training at NTPC? Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do summer training from NTPC Dadri New Delhi?
  7. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  8. How to do summer training in NTPC after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE?
  9. How can I get application form to apply for Summer Training in NTPC? Procedure to apply?
  10. From where I will get the application form of Summer Training organized by NTPC?
  11. Application procedure for summer training at NTPC Singrauli?
  12. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  13. How to apply for Summer Training in NTPC?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in NTPC, Singharauli?
  15. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting summer training in NTPC? Where to get the application forms?
  17. Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form?
  18. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
22nd July 2019, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Dadri for Chemical students? Important dates of application?

In your plant diploma(polytechnic) students can also apply for summer training
25th July 2019, 06:24 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Dadri for Chemical students? Important dates of application?

Eligibility :--

Candidate must have completed or appearing in B. Tech/BE 3rd year exam.

Candidate must have Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics as his/her branch in B. Tech/ BE.

Candidates should have age between 21-30 years.

There is also a age relaxation criteria for SC/ST (5 years) and OBC (3 years) reserved categories.

Candidate must have At least 65% marks in university semester exams at respective college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?