8th January 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship for 2 to 3 months in BHEL?

Sir/Madam , My name is Harsha Joshi and presetly I am 6th sem ECE from YCCE, Nagpur and would like to do internship for 2-3 months in BHEL or on Testing &QA . How should I apply to these companies . Plz guide me on this
Harsha Joshi
email id : [email protected]

14th September 2015, 10:42 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do internship for 2 to 3 months in BHEL?

To get the training internship program of 2-3 months in BHEL or in any company first you have to talk your collage staff because most of collage have relations with companies so that they can contact with the training staff of BHEL.

But if your collage have not any contact then you have to take a permission letter for training from your collage and have to contact company staff and submit your training letter. For the summer training every company has limited seats for collage or universities students. then they will permit you for the summer training and it is necessary that every company has to provide summer training to university students as it is a government rule that companies must have some training seats for technical education students.

After completing the training from the BHEL you have to report your collage and make a report of that you have learned in Training from company and submit it with the training certificate you get from the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?