7th September 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the aggregate percentage required for doing internship?

What is the aggregate percentage required for doing internship? Who can give me the answer on this? Can you please suggest me the minimum criteria needed for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required for doing internship in Automobile Designing field?
  2. Percentage required to get internship to do live project in any reputed firm? Do marks matter when it comes to internship?
  3. What is the marks percentage required to do internship in 3rd or 4th year of civil engineering?
  4. How to get internship training in WIPRO after MCA? What is the required for doing internship there?
  5. How to apply for internship in WIPRO?
  6. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  7. Can I do Internship from WIPRO if got backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech CSE? What is the minimum percentage required to enroll in WIPRO for doing Internship?
  8. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing industrial training in BHEL?
  10. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Required percentage in B.Tech to become Customs Officer?
  12. How to do one month summer internship from L&T having aggregate of 82% in B.E 3rd year?
  13. How to get into the internship programme in BHEL for ECE graduates?
  14. Eligibility to get job in IBM for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech?
  15. Internship in Infosys, Wipro and TCS, Bangalore with mentioned percentage for B.E. student?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
8th September 2016, 11:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the aggregate percentage required for doing internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the aggregate percentage required for doing internship? Who can give me the answer on this? Can you please suggest me the minimum criteria needed for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thanks!
Those candidates who have completed B.Tech or B.E degree or doing B.Tech or B.E degree from a recognized University are eligible for Internship.

Internship depends on your 10th and 12th standard marks. If you have scored more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th from a recognized board are eligible for Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?