20th July 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the marks percentage required to do internship in 3rd or 4th year of civil engineering?

list out d companies dat provide cirtified internship or job for 3rd year or 4th year civil engineering student!
what is d minimum percentage required to be qualified for the internship?? Can you please guide me with the answer on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  4. List of reputed companies to do internship after completion of 3rd year Civil Engineering?
  5. Internship of 30 days in Chennai for B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  7. Internship in L&T for Civil 3rd year student?
  8. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?
  9. Which Companies in Vijayawada offer Internship for 3rd year Civil Engineering students?
  10. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  11. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  12. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  14. Which Companies in India provides Summer Internship for 3rd year Civil Engineering students? How can I apply for the same? -- [New]
  15. How to do internship after doing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  16. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  17. Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in L&T?
  18. Percentage required for getting in any IIT college? Is it allowed to give GATE in 3rd year?
20th July 2016, 09:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks percentage required to do internship in 3rd or 4th year of civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
list out d companies dat provide cirtified internship or job for 3rd year or 4th year civil engineering student!
what is d minimum percentage required to be qualified for the internship?? Can you please guide me with the answer on this?
If you have got 50% marks in 2nd year or 3rd year from a recognized, then you are eligible for internship.

You can apply for internship in below given civil engineering companies.

Gina Engineering Company, # 330, Double Road, Next to Bank of Baroda, 1st Stage, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4295 1600

Bangalore Civil Engineering , #40, Khamar Manjil, opp Johnson high school,, Madina Nagar, M G Palya, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 3202 5735

L&T Valdel Engineering, 19, Shrutha Complex, Primrose Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2558 5210

B G Shirke Construction Technology, 303/304, Bgd Tower, 135, Brigade Road, Brigade Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2227 0715

Alpha Constructions, 61, Nal Layout, East End Main Road, 4th T Block, Jaya Nagar South, East End Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2665 0486
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?