1st June 2015, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?

I am suyog mahajan of 3rd year mechanical engineering from nashik, Maharashtra. I have above 50% aggregate in my last two years. I want to do internship in any big companies in nashik. please tell me how to apply for internship in companies? and overall seeing my aggregate can I be able to apply in mahindra and mahindra pvt. ltd.
need your vice advice...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. How can I apply for summer internship at Mahindra & Mahindra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure to apply for internship in Mahindra Motors?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors?
  6. How to join summer training in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  7. Summer training in Mahindra & Mahindra? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and KPIT?
  10. Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  13. Complete details on how to apply for internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Mahind & Mahindra, Volvo and Ashok Leyland?
  14. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?
  15. Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  16. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  17. Internship for 45 days in BHEL, BMW and Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. Which company has career growth with handsome salary among Syntel, Tech Mahindra and Mahindra-Satyam?
6th July 2017, 09:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?

To get internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company you can fill up the training application form available at your college and wait for their reply. Or you can submit your resume at their official websites and keep a track of the vacancies available for internship. If you get a reply then you have to submit your resume with your academic details to the HR department of the company. You should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout your academic career. Now you have to follow the further steps as guided by the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?