26th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How to do one month summer internship from L&T having aggregate of 82% in B.E 3rd year?

Hello sir,
I am presently pursuing 3rd year of B.E(Mechanical Engineering) and have an aggregate 82% marks at 3rd year. I want to do internship from L&T during summer vacations. So, please guide me how to do internship from L&T?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  4. Procedure to do summer internship at Delhi for 1 month -- [New]
  5. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  6. Which internship should I do Summer or Winter? What would be the effect of internship on job?
  7. Companies which give summer internship after passing B.E in ECE with 83% aggregate?
  8. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
  10. Internship during summer vacation for 1 month in Rajasthan for CSE 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for 1 month Summer Internship for B.E.(Instrumentation Technology) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  12. Can I seek summer internship for 1 month in any core company while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year in ITER Bhubaneshwar?
  13. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  14. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  15. Government organizations in Kerala and Karnataka which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student?
  16. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in TCS for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
1st September 2016, 11:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do one month summer internship from L&T having aggregate of 82% in B.E 3rd year?

L&T offers training/internship to undergraduate students in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation/Electronics stream.

Students pursuing their 3rd or 4th year courses can apply for the internship program.

Procedure to apply:

> Candidates need to get a recommendation letter from the training and placement department of their college.

> One has to write an application, regarding the area of interest for the training and send it to the HR department of the company.

> With the application one has to attach a resume having full details of their academic career.

> A NOC is also required issued by the college/university.

If the company selects you, then they will send you an acknowledgement and after that you are eligible to join their internship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?