8th May 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria asked for doing internship in companies available in Kolkata?

Being a CSE department's 3rd Year Engineering student, I want to blessed with an Internship Training I your company.
To make myself the one among your several selected candidates, please send me the criteria to undergo the internship in my Email address.

What is the criteria asked for doing internship in companies available in Kolkata?
Thanking you
Yours faithfully,
Sukanya Basu
( Your may be blessed oppurtunist)

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship for MCA holder in Kolkata?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria asked by Tata for doing internship?
  3. Companies offering Internship in Kolkata for MCA final semester student?
  4. Companies offering internship in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar to ASP.NET in c# qualified candidate?
  5. Companies to choose for internship in Kolkata?
  6. How to do internship in Kolkata for MCA? What is the procedure?
  7. List of companies which offer 2 weeks Summer Internship in Kolkata to B.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  9. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Kolkata?
  10. List of companies which offer Internship for MCA 3rd semester student in Kolkata?
  11. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  12. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Information Technology for 6 weeks in Kolkata?
  14. List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies in Kolkata or Hyderabad for computer science internship of 2 months
  16. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  17. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
24th October 2016, 02:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria asked for doing internship in companies available in Kolkata?

There are lots of companies in Kolkata which provides internship to the candidates of computer science engineering. In order to apply for internship in a company you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed half of your degree course.

> Any previous backlogs will not be accepted.

> Good communication skills with good behaviour.

> Having some extra qualification will be an added advantage.

> Percentage is not required by some companies but, most of the companies prefer candidates who have scored minimum 60% and above.

So, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you can apply for internship in different companies in Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?