7th September 2014, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

What are the training offered by ONGC Ankleshwar in field of Electronics?

I m a 3rd yr electronics and electrical branch student of kiit university,bhubaneswar,orissa. i want to do summer training (electronics related)
from ONGC ankleshwar. can u please tell me what are the trainings offered by ONGC ANKLESHWAR in the field of electronics ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in ONGC at Ankleshwar? I am a 6th semester student in CU Shah College in mechanical branch
  2. How to do training in ONGC? I am a 6th semester mechanical student
  3. How can I get training in Drilling Technology at ONGC or other reputed MNCs?
  4. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC? -- [New]
  5. Name of some companies in Kerala for training in Electronics or Communication field?
  6. Procedure for industrial training in computer science field in ONGC?
  7. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  8. How should I do training in electronics field after completing EC from 5th semester
  9. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  10. How to get Finance Training in ONGC?
  11. Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?
  12. Which electronics companies offer 6 month training? How much is the salary offered?
  13. How to get summer training in Intel Bangalore in Electronics field
  14. Procedure of industrial training for computer science in ONGC
  15. Courses which can be done in different areas after B.E ECE?
  16. What kind of job can we get after completion of MSc in applied chemistry? How can I enter in ONGC? Information about the entrance in the field of chemistry for ONGC?
  17. Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get Vocational Training in ONGC Bangalore? Is it possible to get with a recommendation from an Employee in ONGC Mumbai?
24th April 2015, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the training offered by ONGC Ankleshwar in field of Electronics?

Is there any training for electronics and telecommunications engineers?
26th October 2016, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the training offered by ONGC Ankleshwar in field of Electronics?

Is there any training for electronics and communications engineers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?