8th September 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the format I should follow in selecting the best company for doing the internship?

I am B.E/E.C.E (III- Year) student. I willing to show my sprite in best company. But, I don't know how to select an internship company. Can you please provide me your valuable advice and guide me on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon!

8th September 2015, 11:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the format I should follow in selecting the best company for doing the internship?

Procedure to select the best company for internship :-

- First of all decide in which field you want to work.
- Research on the internet or use this platform to know the companies operating in that field and have provision of internship.
- You can refer their websites or internship portals or through reference or contact the company personally to get to know their internship application procedure. Proceed as per the specified instructions from the concerned authority.
- You should apply in as many companies as many possible. This is because there is high competition for internship and the opportunities are very less. Moreover preference is given to the preferred students and students from the top institutes of the country.
- If selected in more than one, decide as per the company concerned, role given, tenure and the scope of PPO from the concerned company.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?