8th September 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do training in tata motors while doing B.Tech mechanical 3rd year?

Sir/Mam,

I want to make a summer training in TATA MOTORS.I am studying in B.TECH ,Mech. branch,3rd year.Please tell me procedure,term and condition so that I make a training at the end of 6th sem. It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete information on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. What is the procedure followed to do training in tata motors while doing B.Tech mechanical 3rd year? -- [New]
  5. Training in Tata Motors at Sanand plant Gujarat?
  6. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  8. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year
  12. What is the procedure for application for training/internship in Tata motors
  13. How to apply fo one month summer training in TATA motors at Lucknow center after B.Tech 3rd year?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for training at Tata Motors Jamshedpur after Mechanical Engineering?
8th September 2015, 11:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do training in tata motors while doing B.Tech mechanical 3rd year?

Procedure to be followed for training in Tata Motors :-

- There is no online provision of application, so you need to do offline.
- There are two ways to go for it.
- First is, through referral of employees in Tata Motors. If you have good contacts with any employee of Tata Motors, you can apply through his/her referral and need not approach the branch for application. Instead he/she can complete the application procedure on your behalf.
- Second is, you need to approach the branch in which you want to do training. You need to approach their HR department, get the application form and follow the instructions given by the department, fill up the application form and submit it along with the requisites specified to enroll for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?