1st November 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through PHP Training? Expected earning through this training?

Kindly let me know that if I do PHP Training then is it beneficial for me? What kind of jobs I can expect through this training? How much I can earn after this?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for Mathematics graduate who is pursuing C, C+, Java and .NET training? Expected salary?
  2. Expected earning in UAE for a candidate through Tiles and Marbles Design Training classes? -- [New]
  3. What kind of training is given to IPS merit holders? Timing sets for training?
  4. What kind of training is given in software company for electrical students?
  5. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  6. Internship in any company in Odisha being a B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  7. What kind of training is available for a candidate to become a Game Developer?
  8. What kind of job I will get after completing 2 months SAP ABAP Training being a B.Tech candidate?
  9. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  10. How much would be the salary of a Dentist in his or her own college?
  11. Institute providing C, C+, .NET and PHP training in Bhopal? Duration of training?
  12. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  13. What should I opt for my training either java, .NET, PHP, UNIX, LINUX, networking or computer graphics? I am pursuing MCA(5th semester) -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Sc(Dialysis Technology) course? Expected earning through this course?
  15. Is there any kind of self training in Bokar Steel Plant?
  16. What kind of training is useful for me while doing B.E(Mechanical)?
  17. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  18. What kind of jobs are available for BCA student? Expected earning for freshers?
2nd November 2016, 07:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through PHP Training? Expected earning through this training?

As you have completed PHP training, so it is very much beneficial for you in future. After this course you can find various job opportunities in different companies for the post of a:

> Software Faculty.

> Freelance PHP Trainer/Faculty.

> Software Trainer.

> PHP Trainer.

> Joomla Trainer.

> Wordpress Trainer.

> HTML 5 Trainer.

> PHP Developer.

> Web Developer.

> PHP Corporate Trainer.

> Web Development Trainer.

> Core PHP Trainer etc.

After getting a job in the field of PHP training you can earn a minimum salary of Rs. 1,25,000/- to Rs. 1,75,000/- per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?