13th December 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Internship in any company in Odisha being a B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

I passed diploma in mechanical in 2012. Now I am continuing my b tech. I want to do internship in Odisha in any company? How could I do this?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  4. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  5. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  6. Details about internship in Odisha for 6th semester student of ECE in ITER, Odisha?
  7. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  8. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  9. How can I apply for Internship in any company without reference being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  10. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies in Vizag offering internship in Mechanical engineering stream?
  12. Best company in South India for internship in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Good company in Odisha for industrial training in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  16. Which is a better option working in a software company or doing internship training in well established mechanical core company for 1 year?
  17. List of scholarships for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Odisha?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for internship in you company?
14th December 2015, 12:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in any company in Odisha being a B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed diploma in mechanical in 2012. Now I am continuing my b tech. I want to do internship in Odisha in any company? How could I do this?
List of the companies for Internship for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Odisha:-

1. ABLab Solutions, Sneha Palace, Plot no.60, Lane 1, Laxmi Vihar,, near Sainik School ,Infront of Hindustan Wheels, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 0674 657 3832

2. Projectronics, Plot No. 321, Near Amway Building, Niladri Vihar Road, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 097764 14425

3. Techno Electronics, 149/2603, Dr. Ambedkar Vihar, Behind Bus Stand, Odisha
Baramunda, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha

4. Zenx, Lane-4, plot no: 1140/2401,aerodrome area, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 077880 00245
14th December 2015, 12:06 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in any company in Odisha being a B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

Training is very important part of an engineering candidate's life. During the training period we learn the things practically. So my suggestion to you is that you should pursue your training with full of your dedications. For your kind information i want to tell you that you can apply for the training in any of the good company like Kennametal India Limited, SGK India Industrial Services Ltd etc after completing your 2nd year. You simply have to contact to the Hr of the company either by email or directly. If they approve your application then you can start your training.
14th December 2015, 10:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are many companies in Odisha where you can do internship. You need to contact the companies, get to know their application procedure of internship and apply accordingly. You can pursue internship in :-

- Power plants like NTPC, OPGC, etc.
- PSUs like NALCO, IOCL, etc.
- Private power plants like Bhusan Power, Tata Power, etc.
- Steel plants like Jindal Steel, Narbheram Power and Steel, etc.
- Electricity Corporation of India
- Indian Railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?