3rd August 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am completed btech ece in at vaagdevi college of engineering . I want to do internship in bsnl. Wt should i do ? And wt is the procedure for that..? Can you please provide me the details for the same? Please explain me the steps which I need to follow up.

Thank you!

9th August 2015, 07:13 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?

BSNL do not provide any kind of internship.You can only apply for the training in the BSNL.For this you have to-

1-Go to the BSNL office and take the application form for the training.
2-Fill it with the details and submit it with the registration fees.

And after they will display the batch wise name of the candidate and date of conduction of there training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?