1st November 2010, 08:27 PM
sanyam bajaj

From where can I get internship in finance field or HR?

Please can any one tell me that how and from where can i get internship in the field of finance or HR ??? Am a 1st year undergraduate student and pursuing BBE from DU....

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship in Finance for MBA 1st year student in Hyderabad?
  2. Companies which offer Internship project to MBA(Finance) student in Coimbatore?
  3. Best are to do internship project in Finance? How to get an opportunity to do internship in Tata Motors?
  4. Internship in Accounting field while pursuing MBA in Finance?
  5. Does Ministry of Finance offer Internship to MBA students?
  6. How can I apply for Internship in SAIL, Vishakapatnam in Finance dept. being an MBA(Banking & Finance) student? When the application form will be released?
  7. What are the opportunities for Finance student to do internship?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Mahindra Finance for MBA graduate who is working in FMCG? Does they offer Paid Internship?
  9. Joining procedure of internship in Finance while doing 4th Semester MBA?
  10. Summer internship being a student of MBA in finance?
  11. Whether Tata Housing and Finance offer an Internship to MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  12. How to do internship in finance field if I am a BBA final year student
  13. Description of Finance Internship offered in SPA- The Finance Advisors?
  14. Procedure to do internship in BBA Finance from TVS Finance & Services Ltd, TCFC Finance Ltd, Gandhinagar Leasing & Finance Ltd and Muthoot Finance Ltd at Delhi? -- [New]
  15. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  16. Where should I do summer internship being an MBA in Finance holder? Minimum duration to complete internship?
  17. Where can i do Internship in Bangalore in Finance field?
  18. In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship?
16th March 2011, 09:04 AM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: From where can I get internship in finance field or HR?

Dear Friend,
If you really want to start your internship in finance or HR field, you have to do some part time job, for getting some exposure....
But if you are regular student then, i would suggest you to complete your BBE First.

All the very best
17th March 2011, 07:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

First of all you need to decide whether you would like to make a career in HR or in Finance. This is important as you should pursue internship in the area where you plan to make a career. Also when a fresher applies for a job companies look for kind of areas where the candidate has pursued projects and internships. You should approach the placement cell of your college to help you on this. Also you can send applications to various HR Heads of various companies.
17th March 2011, 12:30 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Internship Programme

You can directly apply for the company from where you have undertake Internship.Many of the companies usually provide summer Internship programs.You need to apply or intimate the respective company about the internship program.If there are vacancies then they will definitely provide you to under take internship program.

Now a days there are many companies which allows a candidate to undertake Internship program.You can directly contact the authorities or indirectly contact them through phone or email.If the respective company Director allows you for internship then they will even provide you the details regarding the dates.

You can visit the official websites of the company and contact the officials regarding the internship.
17th March 2011, 12:38 PM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: From where can I get internship in finance field or HR?

HELLO FRIEND,

You can directly apply for the company.
You need to apply or intimate the respective company about the internship program.

Or You can directly contact the authorities or indirectly contact them through phone or email.

You can visit the official websites of the company and contact the officials regarding the internship.
good luck
17th March 2011, 04:35 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

You can directly apply for the company from where you have undertake Internship.Many of the companies usually provide summer Internship programs.You need to apply or intimate the respective company about the internship program.If there are vacancies then they will definitely provide you to under take internship program.
17th March 2011, 08:04 PM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

Hi
First decide in which field you are interested in doing Internship in Finance Or HR.
Finance Field:You can directly apply for the company from where you have undertake Internship.you can apply for Insurance companies,Broking Companies.many companies are providing summer Internship Program.you need to apply or intimate the respective company about the Internship .
HR:you can apply for software companies,production companies and manufacturing companies also.

there are many companies which allows candidates to undertake Internship.you can directly contact the authorities or indirectly contact them through phone or Email.If company accepts you for Internship then they will provide you details regarding the dates.

All The Best
21st September 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get my summer internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?