23rd October 2012, 09:20 PM
swati rander

How to do internship in finance field if I am a BBA final year student

i m BBA final year student , i want inernship in finance fileld.
so tell me which company provide internship only for 20 days

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship in Finance for BBA final year student?
  2. From where can I get internship in finance field or HR?
  3. What field should being weak in Accounting and Finance?
  4. What are the opportunities for Finance student to do internship? -- [New]
  5. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month in the field of marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  7. Best are to do internship project in Finance? How to get an opportunity to do internship in Tata Motors?
  8. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Steel after completing 2nd year of BBA(Finance)?
  9. Companies offering Winter Internship of 6 months for final year BBA students? How to apply for it?
  10. HR Internship, training and Projects in Chennai for MBA final year student?
  11. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  12. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
  13. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  14. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  15. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  16. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  17. Names of the companies providing internship? I am a MCA final year student with 72%
  18. Can I do internship from AIIMS Hospital? I am a BAMS final year student
12th January 2022, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in finance field if I am a BBA final year student

S a sample of a cover letter for application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?