5th May 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Way to get summer training in Material Science & Metallurgical engineering from HAL, Bangalore?

I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year of Material Science & Metallurgical engineering. I want to do summer training from HAL, Bangalore. Tell me way to get training?

14th May 2017, 10:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to get summer training in Material Science & Metallurgical engineering from HAL, Bangalore?

HAL does not offer summer training to candidates from 'Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering' background. However, as this stream is related to Mechanical Engineering, so you may apply for summer training at HAL. You are required to submit your application with some reference (if any) in the respective laboratory in which you are aspiring to pursue summer training. If the concern authority approves your application, then you can join HAL to pursue summer training.
For more details on training by HAL, please find the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HAL training.pdf(118.3 KB, 35 views)
15th May 2017, 11:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to get summer training in Material Science & Metallurgical engineering from HAL, Bangalore?

First of all contact in Training cell at your college.
They will issue you an recommendation letter for applying training in HAL.
Attach your application with recommendation letter issued by your college.
You have to send your application to the HR manager of HAL.
If your application selected by HAL HR team, then you can start summer training at HAL.
Duration of the training will be six weeks at HAL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?