11th October 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in big IT companies?

hi
This is Kanika Malik. I am doing III B.tech ECE. I want to apply for 45 days internship in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, oracle etc... I may have some references, but I don't know how to apply.... please help me... Will wait for your answers and suggestions.

Related Questions:
11th October 2016, 03:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in big IT companies?

As you have mentioned that you are in 3rd year of B.Tech ECE and you may have some employee reference in IT companies, so you can get the internship opportunity very easily.

Companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle are top IT companies, so having a reference there will be beneficial for you. These companies prefer candidates who applies through the reference of their employees.

You have to write an application regarding your request for internship and address it to the HR department of the company. Now ask the employee to refer your name for internship to the concerned authority. If they accepts your request then you can start your internship very easily. Or you can apply through your college.

Get a NOC and a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Write an application mentioning that you want to do internship and the area of your training. Prepare a resume, attach the letter, the application with it and send it to the HR department of the company.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it again to the company. Now you will be called for the selection process followed by HR interview.
These companies conducts and entrance examination to select the eligible candidates.
Hence, after clearing the examination and interview you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?