24th December 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship after B.Tech 1st semester in Jharkhand?

Is there any company which provide internship to B.Tech 1st semester electrical and electronics engineering students for 2-3 weeks in Jharkhand in the month of January. If yes, then what I have to do for internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any internship for B.Tech (1st semester) in Electrical and Electronics field in Jharkhand?
  2. How to get internship after B.Tech 1st semester in Jharkhand? -- [New]
  3. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  4. Internship details for 1st year mechanical engineering students?
  5. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  6. List of companies offering internship to LLB 1st semester student in Karnataka?
  7. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  8. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 1st year student of IIT-Roorkee?
  9. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  10. Companies/Institutions offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student in Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal and Odisha?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Accenture, IBM and Infosys?
  13. How can I get a chance to do internship in Kolkata metro?
  14. List of various companies to do internship in India while doing Mechanical engineering 2nd semester?
  15. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies in Jharkhand to do Winter Internship in Mechanical engineering
  17. How to apply for Internship in FMCG for MBA(Marketing) 1st semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
25th December 2016, 10:54 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: How to get internship after B.Tech 1st semester in Jharkhand?

There are no technical companies who will offer you an internship after just your 1st semester. No 1st year undergraduate knows anything about his/her stream and so technical internships are mostly done by 2nd or 3rd year undergraduates.

Having said that, it is good for you to find internships from now on and I would suggest you to do some internships which are not related to your branch as these are the only ones that you will get now and it will help build your resume.

You can search for companies that hire these internships, such as Accelaar(only on facebook), intern theory, make intern etc.
26th December 2016, 08:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship after B.Tech 1st semester in Jharkhand?

I am extremely sorry to state that there is negligible chance of getting internship opportunity after 1st semester in B.Tech course. This is because companies prefer third and fourth year students for internship opportunities owing to the fact that one has negligible knowledge of the domain in the first year of engineering. Since it is your first year, so you should enjoy your college and get decent grades. Later in second year you can go for training and in third year you can opt for internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?