7th November 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internships in core mechanical companies?

Procedure to apply for internships in core mechanical companies? Can you please provide me the steps which we need to follow to apply and get the internship in core companies? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

9th November 2016, 10:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internships in core mechanical companies?

You should apply for the course either by visiting the official branch of the prospective company or by visiting the official website of the company. Provide the required details asked for and the documents too. If you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to avail the internship, you will be most eligible to get admission in the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?