11th February 2016, 06:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship at HEC Ranchi?

Sir, I have completed my graduation and now willing to do internship for getting experience. Please send me the procedure detail to apply for internship program in H.E.C. Ranchi?

15th February 2016, 08:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship at HEC Ranchi?

There is no online provision of application for internship at HEC Ranchi. Moreover, the internship opportunities are very limited. Hence it takes interns only through referral of its employees. Thus you need to apply offline through the employees at HEC. If you have good contacts with any of the employees of HEC, ask him/her to provide referral and you can apply through that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?