20th June 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying internship in BHEL during January?

Please tell me how can i apply for internship in the month of jan during semester hoildays in BHEL. What are the procedures to get into it? Can someone please advice me and give me the complete information which I have to follow up?

THanks!

20th June 2015, 04:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying internship in BHEL during January?

BHEL stands for Bharat heavy electronics limited

To do internship in well reputed organizations like BHEL, HAL, BEL one has good contacts in organizations.

To apply for internship program, one has to submit the application online at http://careers.bhel.in/etrlive/jsp/et_term.jsp?term=1 when the notification is released.

The eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have completed his B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ mechanical from a recognized university with a minimum of 65% marks. Candidate age should not exceed 27 years.

The selection procedure is that candidate has to appear for an written examination. Candidate's who got selected are called for final interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?