17th April 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do summer internship in DRDO?

i m priyanka pursuing m.tech(integrated 5yr course)
in vlsi ( very large scale integrated ) specification from jaipur want to do my dessertation from drdo . plz help e out through all the procedure details and how can i apply for internship .
thank u.

30th April 2016, 09:18 PM
IQ14

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do summer internship in DRDO?

There are different labs of drdo which is spread across the india so firstly your need to select one of the lab of drdo ib which you want to do industrial training. And then you have to contact to the director of that lab who is only responsible for giving you permission for doing industrial training in that lab of drdo.You also need to have a NOC certificate which will be needed at the time of filling application form for the industrial training. You will easily get NOC certificate at your training and placement department.
30th April 2016, 10:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to do summer internship in DRDO -

- It is quite tough to get internship opportunity in DRDO. This is because it is linked with the defense sector of India.
- You can get internship opportunity only on the basis of referral.
- You need to get referral from the employee of DRDO or Indian Army who is holding a good position and have to apply through his/her referral.
- On successful application you will be given a confirmation receipt. Then there will be application screening, resume screening and interview; post that you will be given internship opportunity after background verification.
1st May 2016, 12:26 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

DRDO stands for "Defense Research Development Organization". Getting internship from such a well reputed organization is not an easy task. You must have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria for pursuing internship in DRDO. First of all you must be an Indian citizen. Also your age must not be more than 27 years.
After fulfilling the eligibility criteria you simply have to prepare a short academic resume and mention your project details in it(If any). Also mention your purpose of internship in DRDO. Send your resume along with your application in the respective laboratory in which you want to pursue your internship in DRDO. If they approve your application then you can start your summer internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?