17th April 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the various trainings available for automobile sector for B.Tech mechanical students?

Please let me know how and when i should apply for about two months training in tata etc. For getting auto mobile sector training during next summer. What are the various trainings available for auto mobile sector for B.Tech mechanical students? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech under BPUT? What are the trainings?
  2. Can a B.Tech ECE student get into Automobile sector? What is the scope?
  3. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  4. How should I do to opt for Automobile Sector after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  5. WHat are the job oriented courses after 12th?
  6. How to take training in government sector after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical(Automobile)
  7. Is it possible for me to join the public sector if I am working in automobile manufacturing private sector?
  8. Can I become a Mechanical Engineer in Automobile Sector being a Diploma student?
  9. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
  10. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  11. Career opportunities in Automobile Sector for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in India?
  12. Can I join Automobile Sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical with less than 60%?
  13. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  14. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  15. Summer short trainings in isro/barc for BE students -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  17. Is there any 6 month or 1 year course in Automobile sector in Pune?
  18. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
1st May 2016, 12:14 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various trainings available for automobile sector for B.Tech mechanical students?

Automobile is very vast field for internship. You have so many options for pursuing your internship in the automobile sector. If you are aspiring for the internship in Tata then you should apply in the month of May. You simply have o send your application along with any recommendation to the HR of the Tata.
Other automobile companies for internship includes Ashok Leyland, Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra & Mahindra, Bajaj auto, Force motors etc. You can apply for the internship in any of the automobile compay as per your interest and comfort ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?