12th July 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

How and whom to approach for getting summer internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a student of B.TECH 3rd year and would like to apply for the summer internship in DRDO. Can you kindly provide the required information about how and whom to approach? Can someone please let me know the answer on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Material Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How to approach L&T for summer training?
  3. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  5. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  6. How to apply for internship in DRDO?
  7. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
  8. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
  9. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  10. Date of sale of for of DRDO summer internship forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  11. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  14. Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  15. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How can I apply for summer internship program in DRDO or in BHEL after doing B.Tech 3rd year
13th July 2015, 06:52 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and whom to approach for getting summer internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

DRDO stands for "Defence Research & Development Organization"

Eligibility for Internship in DRDO :

Nationality :

** You must be permanent citizen of India.

Educational qualification :

** You must be a student of third year of graduation.

** You must obtained minimum 60% marks in previous years of graduation.

Age limit :

** Your age should be in between 19-27 years.

After fulfilling all above eligibility criteria you simply have to follow as below :

** Applying procedure:

** Write a good cover email or letter along with the CV.

** Update your resume with the latest achievements

** Now you have to submit all the above to the laboratory manager in which you want to pursue your internship.

Duration:

** The summer internship could last for 4 weeks to 6 weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?