21st August 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Chennai in mechanical based companies?

Hi,

I am doing B,tech in SRM ,i m in 2nd year mechanical want to do internship in Chennai with mechanical field? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  2. List of mechanical based companies in Karnataka which provides internship for M.Tech candidates?
  3. List Mechanical companies in Chennai for internship during summer vacation?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship in leading Mechanical related companies?
  5. Can I do an Internship during my B.Sc(Computer Science) course? List of companies offering Internship in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BMW, Chennai for Mechanical graduate?
  7. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  8. List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  10. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get internship in a Electronics based companies?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  13. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  14. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  15. List of companies in Bihar to do internship after Mechanical Engineering? Procedure for it? -- [New]
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 2nd year candidate in Chennai? Procedure to join?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Internship in automobile companies in Chennai being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student?
29th September 2016, 01:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Chennai in mechanical based companies?

Different companies have different procedure of application. Hence you need to check the exact procedure with the concerned company or mention the name of the company below in comment and we will revert with detailed response. In general, you can apply for internship through online portal of the concerned company if there is such provision, offline mode through referral or application form from the concerned authority, on-campus internship drive or through third party internship portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?