12th February 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship through postal for a B.Com Graduate?

Good afternoon sir/madam,

I am b.com graduate, i would like to do know the procedure for doing internship through postal.? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you

6th August 2017, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship through postal for a B.Com Graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good afternoon sir/madam,

I am b.com graduate, i would like to do know the procedure for doing internship through postal.? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you

Those students who have completed B.Com can do internships in various organizations. They can do internships in accounts department or administrative department of an organization. Internships are useful for getting practical experience of what one studied in theory. Therefore, it is always advisable to do internship in regular mode (in an office) only. It is not possible to do an internship through postal (correspondence) for an B.Com graduate. B.Com graduates can apply for internships in any of the companies in their city itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?