2nd February 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in BMW, Chennai for Mechanical graduate?

Hi,
Can you please tell me easy procedure to apply for an internship in BMW Chennai plant? I have completed my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering and want to do internship there. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply one year Internship in SAIL for Mechanical graduate?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Chennai for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for internship in BHEL?
  8. Procedure to apply for an internship related to Mechanical branch?
  9. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. How to apply and what is the procedure to apply for internship training in L&T Chennai or Bangalore?
  11. Mp board sample question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  13. How to apply for internship in Chennai or Pune while doing B.Tech in Bioinformatics?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  16. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  18. Procedure for Winter internship in Core company at Chennai?
9th August 2017, 11:18 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in BMW, Chennai for Mechanical graduate?

The first step which you have to take is, write an application requesting about the internship details of internship and get it signed by the principal of your college. Now fill up the internship application form available at the official website of BMW. Send the application with your resume and wait for their reply. They will call you if there are any vacancies available and then you have to visit them and follow their selection procedure.

Address: No. 20 GST Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600027
Phone: 044 4291 1111
Web: (http://www.bmw-kunexclusive-chennai.in/home/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?