12th February 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

How may I apply internship program while doing M.Sc Visual Communication?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am doing my 1st year M.Sc. Visual Communication ( 5 year integrated course ) at Karunya University, Coimbatore. I would like to do an internship related to my field during my summer holidays which is during the month of June. I would like to know the kind of opportunities that are available to me at this stage of my graduation. I would also like to know the qualifications that i require to do the internship. I would like to get exposed to the real professional world and develop my personal and professional skills. Awaiting for your quick reply.Thanking you.

With Regards,
Deepu

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MSc Visual Communication after passing B.A?
  2. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
  3. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  4. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  6. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  7. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  8. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  9. What are the job opportunities available after completion of Visula Communication course?
  10. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  11. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  12. M.Sc Physics related internship program? How to apply for it?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Airtel?
  14. Internship program in Bangalore for electronics and communication students?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in KTPS, Nagpur?
  16. How to apply for internship program in IIT, Hyderabad?
  17. How to apply for internship in KJM locomotive workshop?
  18. How to apply for internship program in top MNCs?
6th August 2017, 01:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I apply internship program while doing M.Sc Visual Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,

I am doing my 1st year M.Sc. Visual Communication ( 5 year integrated course ) at Karunya University, Coimbatore. I would like to do an internship related to my field during my summer holidays which is during the month of June. I would like to know the kind of opportunities that are available to me at this stage of my graduation. I would also like to know the qualifications that i require to do the internship. I would like to get exposed to the real professional world and develop my personal and professional skills. Awaiting for your quick reply.Thanking you.

With Regards,
Deepu

You have to apply for an internship at the end of first year examinations. You have to apply for an internship through your college training and placement cell. Your college training officer knows many companies in the visual communication industry. Therefore, it is advisable to contact him/her for an internship. You can also apply for an internship directly or through internship portal or can get help from your seniors. You have to apply for an internship with NOC, covering letter and resume. Internships are offered to students on the basis of academic performance and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?