31st July 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for doing summer training in BHEL?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am student of B.Tech(ECE-VIth sem with 75% marks) in V.I.T. Gr. noida phase-2.
I want to do summer training in BHEL
Plz give me procedure for training on the same as soon as possible. Awaiting for the reply!

Thanking sir!!

31st July 2015, 12:03 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing summer training in BHEL?

Here is the Applying procedure for BHEL Summer Training:

==> While applying for an internship in BHEL, you first need to get an approval from training and placement cell of your institute

==> A letter of approval should be addressed to The General Manager, Human Resource Development Center, and BHEL in the month of February

==> You need to pay a fee of approx. Rs.500 per week for the training

Terms and Conditions:

==> To apply for training program in BHEL, candidate should follow below given conditions:

==> Go through the official website of BHEL for all the information regarding selection and application procedure.

==> Read all instructions carefully

==> Fill up the application form and submit it online

Salary

==> Selected candidates will be placed on training for one year.

==> Basic pay during training could be anything between Rs. 26,000 and Rs. 46,000.
31st July 2015, 09:14 PM
pointer01

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing summer training in BHEL?

If you now some one who is current working in that company then you can easily get training in BHEL.For this you have to fill the registration form for the training in BHEL. After that submit it to the training head of the BHEL through that reference person.After that you have to submit your bio-data and training letter to the training office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?