7th July 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting 2 months summer internship in BEL?

Sir/Mam,

I am 2nd year be student ECE department in pesit .. Pls tell me the procedure to apply an summer internship for 2 months in BEL? Can someone give me the information on this soon as possible? Awaiting for the reply. I need to get this before I can apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  2. Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply for Summer Internship in BEL?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? Last date of application?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Ghaziabad and DRDO, Delhi?
  5. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  6. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?
  8. Whom to contact for summer internship at BEL?
  9. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Step by Step procedure to apply for 2 months summer internship in IOCL?
  11. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  12. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  13. What is the procedure to apply for 6 months internship while doing MBA Finance course?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  15. List of companies offering 2 months Summer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in Chandigarh?
  16. Names of the companies which provide internship for 2 to 3 months in Gujarat? What is the procedure?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship training at BEI Bangalore
  18. Procedure of paid or unpaid internship at BEL?
8th July 2015, 02:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting 2 months summer internship in BEL?

For a 2 month Summer Internship in BEL, you need to follow the steps below;

> Students need to fill the training form available in their college and address it to the GM of HR development centre at the BEL office they wish to intern in.

> There is no fixed interview process at BEL, however come interns get interviewed through telephone and a few things might be asked to them.

> After having completed these steps, students are probably provided admission to Internship programs.
8th July 2015, 01:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting 2 months summer internship in BEL?

BEL is a very well reputed company and does not provide training to all kind of students.

If offers training to only limited numbers of students and that too from the well reputed institutions.

So you have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria for getting training in BEL.

Here is the eligibility criteria that you have to fulfill :

Eligibility:

** Pursue Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from any recognized Indian University/ Institute in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics.

** Secure 65% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters.

** Age should not be more than 27 years

My suggestion to you is that you should apply in your college for the NOC because it will be demanded by the company during training time.

Following are the main documents that you will need at the training application time :

** C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.

** Cover letter with your interest in the summer training

** Your previous project work. It is not necessary if you have not worked on any project before.

You simply have to submit all above documents in the training section.

If your application is approved by the HR of the company then you can start your training.
9th July 2015, 11:19 AM
pointer01

For getting training in Bhel you need to fill the application form online in its official website(www.bhel.com) where you can get the option for applying for training.Before applying it read the general instruction and check the eligibility.If you are eligible then read the instruction for how to apply for it.Then they will conduct the exam for there selection purpose if you qualify it then you will get the chance for doing industrial training in Bhel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?