30th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship in leading Mechanical related companies?

I,sunderraj studying final year MECHANICAL Engineering at coimbatore. I am interesting to go internship in automobile companies like hyundai, maruthi, mahidra,etc., So, please tell any how to go intenship. What are the procedure i want to take....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  3. How to do internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Discipline
  4. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  5. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  6. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  7. How to get internship in leading MNC companies?
  8. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  10. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  11. Which are the automobile companies offering internship for Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  12. List of Companies to do Internship for 3rd year Mechanical students? Procedure to apply for Internship in these companies?
  13. Automobile companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  14. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  15. Companies offering Internship for a candidate who has secured 60% in B.Tech? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  17. List of companies which can provide internship based on VLSI field?
  18. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
30th May 2015, 10:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship in leading Mechanical related companies?

Mechanical engineering is the world wide interesting stream for engineering. So there is a lot of necessity to get training from any core industry.

For getting training in well reputed companies like you have mentioned above you simply have to follow me as -

- First of all you have to go to your college registrar.

- Ask him to allow you a recommended letter for training.

- After that go to the company's HR

- Submit your application here.

That's the complete procedure that you have to follow for getting training in any core company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?