18th May 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Automobile companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am willing to undergo Internship in any Automobile company. I am doing my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering stream in Coimbatore. Please guide me through the procedure for applying and also about the companies in Tamil Nadu.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  2. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to MBA(Finance) student in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?
  5. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. List of companies in Coimbatore who provides internship for Engineering students?
  7. Which are the automobile companies offering internship for Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  9. Internship of 7 days in Mahindra Automobile section of Tamil Nadu?
  10. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in General Motors, Bangalore/Halol for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  13. List of Engineering colleges which offer Automobile Engineering under Anna University in chennai?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  16. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  18. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
22nd May 2015, 01:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Automobile companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?

You can apply for internship by contacting the company's HR department. Usually, they don't show any opening for internship and you have to approach them to know whether there is time and space for interns. Hence, contact them and if you have reference use them to get internship in a good company.

You can apply for internship in following companies in Tamil Nadu

1. Coromandel Engineering Co Ltd, 3rd Floor, Parry House, 43 Moore Street, Parrys, George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2530 1700

2. RSN Engineering and Construction Company, #93, 1st floor, Kundrathur Main Road, Porur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 096772 04479

3. A. K. S. Engineering Company, No. 468, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2625 0052

4. Kpk Engg Co Industrial Flooring Division, No 132-A Sivaram Sterling Tower, Sterling Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2820 2454

5. Madras Engg Industries Private Limited, C-6, Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Ambattur
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2625 4346
22nd May 2015, 03:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Automobile companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am willing to undergo Internship in any Automobile company. I am doing my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering stream in Coimbatore. Please guide me through the procedure for applying and also about the companies in Tamil Nadu.
List of companies in Tamil Nadu for industrial training for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering candidate:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?