1st November 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure I need to follow for getting major training in BHEL?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am student of be 3 year 6 semester I want to do major training from BHEL, Bhopal so I want to know what is the procedure and criteria for filling form for training. Can you please guide me with the the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

15th November 2015, 06:25 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: What is the procedure I need to follow for getting major training in BHEL?

Listen, major training is to be done in the final year or the 8th semester. You might be having Minor project in this year if you are from RGPV university, because i have studied from RGPV only and 2015 year passout.
So, below is the procedures to apply for the Training in BHEL:

1. Prepare Internship letter from your Institute in favor of the BHEL you want to
work in.
2. Prepare NOC letter from your Institute.
3. Now, submit your resume, NOC certificate and Training letter to the concerned
BHEL.
4. If you are selected, then you will get acknowledgement from the BHEL itself.
16th November 2015, 10:31 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: What is the procedure I need to follow for getting major training in BHEL?

Procedure to be followed to apply for the training cum any internship program is mentioned below:

1. Prepare Internship letter from your Institute in favor of the Organization you want to
work in.
2. Prepare NOC letter from your Institute.
3. Now, submit your resume, NOC certificate and Training letter to the concerned
Organization.
4. If you are selected, then you will get acknowledgement from the Organization itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?