1st November 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for applying industrial training in companies like HPCL, IOCL and others?

I am astudent of 2nd uear chemical engg. And iwant to training in compnies like hpcl iocl etc. So what is the process for training? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get trainings from companies like HPCL, IOCL etc. if am doing 2nd year chemical engineering?
  2. Procedure of enrollment for industrial training at IOCL/Haldia/WB?
  3. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?
  4. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. What is PSU exam? Can a Chemical Engineering student write the exam? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  6. Institutes in Kanpur or Lucknow for industrial training in IT?
  7. How may I apply for Industrial training in HAL of 6-8 weeks period? What's the fee structure for the same?
  8. How to do 6 months industrial training in BHEL, ECIL, BEL, IOCL
  9. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  10. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  11. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  12. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
  14. How can I do industrial training and internship in government sectors like IOCL SAIL, Tata Steel, Hero Moto Corp etc.?
  15. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  16. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  17. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?