21st March 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of enrollment for industrial training at IOCL/Haldia/WB?

Sir,
I Miss Dipika Kundu student of B.Tech 3Yrs in chemical engineering in IGIT/Sarang/Odisha. i wish to attend industrial training at IOCL/Haldia/WB. please get me the procedure for enrollment my name for industrial training at IOCL/Haldia. your early reply solicited.
My email ID : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  2. Whole procedure of Industrial training except Automobile field?
  3. Procedure of industrial training of 6 months?
  4. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. What's the procedure and qualifucation requirements for applying industrial training in BHEL?
  6. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  7. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  8. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in winter at Wipro?
  9. How to do industrial training? What is the procedure to do BHEL Hyderabad?
  10. Procedure for getting Industrial Training in ONGC Bangalore?
  11. Procedure to take 6 months Industrial Training in Airtel or Reliance?
  12. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in SAIL, Bokaro and NTPC, Bihar? Fee expenses for Training?
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?
  14. List of top colleges for ITI in Guntur (Andra pradesh)? I've completed intermediate
  15. What is the procedure of industrial training in ongc for environmental science?
  16. Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. From where can I pursue Ph.D in Management? What is the entire procedure of enrollment?
  18. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
24th September 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of enrollment for industrial training at IOCL/Haldia/WB?

I am a student of 3rd yr civil dept%u2026 I want to do internship in our company. Kindly plzzz help me out with mail id so that i can send my cvs through it.
My mail id [email protected]
My ph no-9057967163
20th July 2021, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of enrollment for industrial training at IOCL/Haldia/WB?

I am khalilur rahaman dewan 3rd year student of haldia institute of technology i want to know about procedure to get training in haldia petrochemical or iocl in haldia
mail:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?