22nd March 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for doing internship in any company while doing B.Tech CSE?

I am kajal barnwal, doing btec in cse.
i want to know about process of doing internship in any company.?
pls give me information as I have no idea currently of what needs to be done. Looking forward that you will provide me the required information. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  2. What is the process followed for doing internship in any company while doing B.Tech CSE? -- [New]
  3. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  4. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  6. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  7. Conditions to applying for Internship programme for B.Tech student?
  8. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
  9. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. How to go for Winter Internship after doing B.Tech in Bioinformatics? Which is the best company in Chennai for internship
  11. How to do internship after passing B.Tech first year?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  14. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  15. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information about internship at companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google?
  17. How to do internship with an IIT company after completing MCA 5th semester
  18. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
24th March 2015, 09:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for doing internship in any company while doing B.Tech CSE?

It is good to see you aspire for internship opportunities. Since you are from CSE background, you can have internship opportunities in various IT companies.

- You need to research various companies as per your field interest and location.
- Then you need to contact the concerned companies and get the information on application procedure and eligibility.
- You can get such info by visiting their official websites or by contacting them through email.
- After getting the necessary info, follow the instructions and apply accordingly if you are eligible.
- Then the company will contact you for shortlisting process, so make sure you respond them quickly and act as per their instructions.
- You can also find internship opportunities and apply in various internship portals like http://www.letsintern.com, http://www.twenty19.com, http://www.internshala.com, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?